Thursday, May 5, 2011

to do list

Since my COLLEGE LIFE is going pretty slow I decided to make a list of things that I want to accomplish or participate in during my spring and summer break. I figured this will give me the advantage of having something to do and even goals to complete. I've never really been one to keep goals, but I hope that I will at least get most of these done. Here's how my list looks so far,
~read books like crazy, and I'm talking crazy. I really want to read as much as I can while I still can
~go hot tubing with friends, I have tried to twice but both times have been unsuccessful
~go spend the weekend at the near by lakes
~go camping
~go someplace where either 'Man vs. Food' or 'Dinners, Drive-in, and Dives' has gone
~spend lots of time out by the pool
~go to the near by amusement parks and water parks
~go river rafting
~go on bike rides
~explore downtown and its different shops
~go out to eat at strange and fun restaurants
Well that's all I can think of on the top of my head. Needless to say, I am excited to occupy my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment