Tuesday, May 10, 2011

vaccination

Since the last time I ever had vaccination shots was when I was five I realized that I really needed to get caught up on those. So, yesterday was the day. I received two shots, one in both of the arms. While I was waiting, I soon realized that I was actually really nervous; after all, the last time I got shots was when I was five and things seemed a lot scarier back then. So as they were going in I could not look. I had to turn my head away and even winced a little bit when they went in. However, they weren’t as bad as I remember them, again I was five, but my arms are a little bit sore and hurting none the less. But at least I am now vaccinated for COLLEGE LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. You were very brave, Holly, much braver than your older sister, who shall remain nameless. Let's call her H. Larsen; no, maybe Heidi L.

    ReplyDelete