Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a ton of freshman

I didn't realize that the new year was coming so quickly, and to be honest it's not. However, it feels like it is. At work a lot of the freshman are visiting campus to kind of get introductions to the college, to COLLEGE LIFE, and to the different majors it provides. This means that it is pretty busy at work, which I actually really enjoy. There are just a ton of freshman calling or scheduling an appointment or their parents are calling and asking questions for them. It's a little crazy but it is always good to be busy at work.

2 comments:

  1. And does it feel weird to be past that freshman stage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really. To be quite honest I felt like I never truly was in the freshman stage. I guess that's what happens when you don't live in the dorms. It is a bit wierd to be helping out the freshman though since I feel like I don't really know all of the answers.

    ReplyDelete