Wednesday, July 13, 2011

catching up

Sorry, it's been a while since I've last updated COLLEGE LIFE, but there have been a ton of changes since I last posted. I'll just give you a list to make it less extensive.
~ I got a new calling. I joke that I wasn't good enough for teaching, that may or may not be true. But I am now a counselor in the Relief Society presidency in my ward. It is a lot of fun but a lot of work. Instead of just teaching Sunday School I will now teaching the teachers of Relief Society how to teach. Way too much teaching for me but I am excited and eager.
~ I also got a new roommate. It has been lots of fun to get to know her and such. She is a really fun girl. She also is really into fashion and stuff so our apartment looks really cool and fashionable now, no thanks to any help of mine. So that has been fun.
~ And the bigger news is that I have just gotten back from China. I was there for three weeks and completely loved it. It was a great experience and I learned a lot about their culture and such. But I'm not going to lie, I am very glad to be back in America where there is AC and washers.
Well that's my news in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment