Friday, September 2, 2011

diversity

For those of you who don't know, I am an English major, I'm sure that isn't too much of a surprise because of the amount of blogs I have. With this major I have realized that there aren't a lot of guys; it is considered diverse if there are even three males present and the same goes for the humanity buildings. There are a bunch of artsy girls who are all rather younger. Or at least I have seen that trend. Now, with my work it is a total different story. I am surrounded by older guys who are mathematically and scientifically smart. So you can imagine my new awakening when I realized that difference. It sounds pretty depressing but I even started to crave my work environment as I waited for one of my classes. Well, at least I can have some people diversity here in COLLEGE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment