Monday, September 12, 2011

done all wrong

Now, this might come as a shock to some of you, but I would consider myself a pretty organized person. Granted I'm not the cleanest or the best but I would put myself pretty high up there on the list. Not anymore, however, because this past weekend would for sure put me on the bottom of that list.
~For starters, I lost something that is really important, so much so that I won't even tell you what it is. But the problem is that I don't even know when I lost it or where it could possibly be. I've just recently realized that it was gone and have been searching everywhere for it and yet it seems to be no where.
~Then I realized that I bought the wrong edition for my packet of textbooks. Instead of getting the "shorter 7th edition" I bought the normal 7th edition. Now, you would think that since the required one is "shorter" that I would be okay, but of course that isn't true. Instead I had to buy two textbooks in order to get the correct "shorter" edition only to find out that the name is completely misleading. It is actually bigger than the normal 7th.
~And to top it off I even went to the wrong class today. I was at work and then left thinking that it was time for me to go to class. It wasn't until after I had gotten back to work an hour later that I realized that I had in fact gone to the exact same class in the exact same room with the exact same teacher but an hour early and for a different section. I quickly left work, looking like an idiot, and back to class so I could sign the role. So I went to the same class with the same lecture twice in two hours. Thinking back on it I did notice some strange things, like the amount of freshman guys in class and the small number of people there, but I didn't really think anything of it at the time.
I don't know, I feel like COLLEGE LIFE is making me loose my mind sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Holly, this post made me laugh. I sometimes hate that feeling of slowly losing my mind, but it does make for some awesome stories. Love you!

    ReplyDelete