Thursday, September 22, 2011

immune system war

When I was younger I would get sick quite often: from colds to coughs to anything else my immune system could gets its hands on. But things have changed now. I haven't really gotten sick for a little more than a year, despite my cough but that is just natural for me by now. However, I fear that that is going to dramatically change. Starting now. A few days ago I realized that my throat was getting a little soar and irritated. I used some throat spray and drank more water and tried to be careful what I ate. Then it steadily got worse as a cough, and now it has gone to the nose as well. Sorry this isn't a fun post but I just wanted to report that the stress and busyness of college has finally won over my immune system. COLLEGE LIFE might have won this round but I'm not about to let it win the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment